What is SSL Lookup?
The SSL Lookup makes it easy to verify your SSL certificates by connecting to your server and displaying the results of the SSL connection. It runs the following checks:
- Whether an SSL certificate is installed
- Whether the server is giving out the correct intermediate certificates so there are no untrusted warnings in users' browsers
- The certificate's expiration date - The SSL Checker even lets you set up a reminder of a certificate's expiration so you don't forget to renew your certificate on time and avoid embarrassing error messages.
- Whether the correct hostname is included in the certificate
- Other problems such as old hash functions